A second CIMAC Circle is confirmed to take place at INMEX SMM India 2019 in October 2019 in Mumbai, India. The theme of the event is going to be the Global 0.5% Sulphur Cap 2020, the implication through the marine fuel supply chain and the stakeholders readiness for compliance from a local and a global perspective.
Details of the CIMAC Circle:
Date: October 5, 2019
Time: 10:00 - 12:30 hrs
Venue: Conference Room, Hall 1, Bombay Convention & Exhibition Center, Goregaon (E), Mumbai
*Please note that the date and time of the event have been updated*
Topic: "MARPOL 2020 compliance- Stakeholders readiness".
Opening Remarks by Session Chair: Dr. SSV Ramakumar, President CIMAC India & Director (R&D) IOCL.
Panel Discussion Panelists (sector):
1. IMO Tier III Compliance: Global Perspective.
2. IMO Tier III Compliance: User Perspective
3. Engine Technology Interventions
4. MARPOL Compliant Marine Fuels Readiness – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
5. Lubricant Solutions under changing scenario
6. After treatment solutions
INMEX SMM India is the leading exhibition and trade fair in South Asia for the Maritime Industry. Please stay tuned, more information to follow soon.
A link to the event can be found here - https://www.inmex-smm-india.com/en/programme/CIMAC-Conference.html