Details of the CIMAC Circle:
Date: Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Time: 14:00 - 16:00 hrs CET.
Venue: Online event, registration here -
Topic: Electrification/Hybridization – A Solution for Every Ship Type?
Chair: Prof. Dr. Hinrich Mohr, Owner, GasKraft Engineering, Germany
Keynote by Morten Vejlgaard-Laursen, Director & Head of Electrical and Automation, Maersk Line A/S, Denmark
- Dr. Marco Thömmes, Director Electric & Electronic, Rolls Royce Power Systems, Germany
- Stefan Goranov, Program Manager - Digital & Hybrid, Winterthur Gas & Diesel, Switzerland
- Morten Vejlgaard-Laursen, Director & Head of Electrical and Automation, Maersk Line A/S, Denmark
- Erik-Jan Boonen, Principal Research Engineer, Damen Shipyards, Netherlands
- Geir Bjorkeli, CEO, Corvus Energy
Electric & Hybrid Marine Virtual ‘Live’, taking place on January 19, 20, 21, 2021, provides a much-needed platform for shipowners and operators, boat builders, propulsion system designers and manufacturers, naval architects, military fleet operators/chiefs, and of course port operators, to engage with speakers and suppliers who will present the next generation of electric and hybrid marine propulsion technologies.
A link to the event can be found here - https://www.electricandhybridmarinevirtuallive.com/en/index.php