The CIMAC Web-Seminar series off to a great start!
After successfully completing three Web-Seminars on the 'Global Sulphur Cap 2020' on March 5, March 19 and April 29, 2020, we thank all the participants for being a part and making it a success. A special thanks to our esteemed speakers Kjeld Aabo and Charlotte Røjgaard for their insights into the topic. We will be continuing with the CIMAC Web-Seminar series at regular intervals and with similar compelling topics, and will look forward to having your continued participation in the discussions.
The latest version of the presentations from the Web-Seminars have been uploaded on the right hand side under 'Downloads'.
Follow us on social media to be updated on upcoming Web-Seminars and events. News about our upcoming Web-Seminars will also be posted on the CIMAC website.
Program and format of the Web-Seminars:
Title: CIMAC Web-Seminars - The Global Sulphur Cap 2020
Overview: CIMAC ‘WG7 Fuels’ Chair, Kjeld Aabo from MAN Energy Solutions and Secretary, Charlotte Røjgaard from Bureau Veritas Marine Fuel Services, VeriFuel, to provide an industry perspective to the Ship Owners/Operators on how to deal with the challenges of the Global Sulphur Cap 2020.
- Highlights of the Web-Seminar included: Technical and operational challenges, compliant fuels in the market, the Engine maker’s perspective and initial observations from available data and analysis.
- The format for our Web-Seminars is 30 minutes of presentation and 15 minutes discussion (Q&A), 45 minutes in total for each Web-Seminar.
- The Web-Seminar is open to everyone interested and/or associated with the topic with the presentation content targeting in particular the Ship Owners/Operators.
- Kjeld Aabo, Director, New Technologies, MAN Energy Solutions
- Charlotte Røjgaard, Global Head, Bureau Veritas Marine Fuel Services, VeriFuel