The CIMAC Webinar series off to a great start!
After successfully completing three webinars on the 'Global Sulphur Cap 2020' on March 5, March 19 and April 29, 2020, we thank all the participants for being a part and making it a success. A special thanks to our esteemed speakers Kjeld Aabo and Charlotte Røjgaard for their insights into the topic. We will be continuing with the CIMAC Webinars series at regular intervals and with similar compelling topics, and will look forward to having your continued participation in the discussions.
The latest version of the presentations from the Webinars have been uploaded on the right hand side under 'Downloads'.
Follow us on social media to be updated on upcoming webinars and events. News about our upcoming webinars will also be posted on the CIMAC website.
Program and format of the Webinars:
Title: CIMAC Webinars - The Global Sulphur Cap 2020
Overview: CIMAC ‘WG7 Fuels’ Chair, Kjeld Aabo from MAN Energy Solutions and Secretary, Charlotte Røjgaard from Bureau Veritas Marine Fuel Services, VeriFuel, to provide an industry perspective to the Ship Owners/Operators on how to deal with the challenges of the Global Sulphur Cap 2020.
- Highlights of the Webinar included: Technical and operational challenges, compliant fuels in the market, the Engine maker’s perspective and initial observations from available data and analysis.
- The format for our webinars is 30 minutes of presentation and 15 minutes discussion (Q&A), 45 minutes in total for each Webinar.
- The webinar is open to everyone interested and/or associated with the topic with the presentation content targeting in particular the Ship Owners/Operators.
- Kjeld Aabo, Director, New Technologies, MAN Energy Solutions
- Charlotte Røjgaard, Global Head, Bureau Veritas Marine Fuel Services, VeriFuel