We are pleased to report of a very successful CIMAC CIMAC Circle at Marintec, Shanghai, China on Thursday, December 5, 2019. The theme of the event was the 'Global 0.5% Sulphur Cap 2020' and its implication through the marine fuel supply chain.
The event was graced by a welcome by the CIMAC President Prof. Jin Donghan from Tianjin University. This was followed by opening Keynote presentations from Kjeld Aabo, Chair of CIMAC WG7 and Director New Technologies, MAN Energy Solutions and Monique Vermeire, Fuels Technologist at Chevron.
Insightful discussions followed at the panel discussion which was chaired by Paolo Tonon, CIMAC Vice President Communications, Senior Vice President at ABB Turbo Systems. The Keynote presentation is now available for download on the right hand side. The following were the key industry experts as panelists at the Circle:
Chair: Paolo Tonon, CIMAC Vice President Communications, Senior Vice President at ABB Turbo Systems.
- Kjeld Aabo, Director New Technologies, MAN Energy Solutions
- Monique Vermeire, Fuels Technologist, Chevron
- Philippe Renaud, Manager Efficiency & Technology, CMA CGM
- Yan Yantao, Vice General Manager & Chief Engineer, Shandong Shipping (Hong Kong) Holdings Ltd.
- Luo Xiaofeng, Director, China Classification Society (CCS) Wuhan Rules & Research Institutes
Marintec China is renowned to be one of the most influential platforms for the International Maritime Industry comprising of the the largest range of exhibiting companies, manufacturers, and service providers across the complete supply chain of the shipbuilding and maritime sector.
A link to the Marintec event can be found here - https://www.marintecchina.com/en-us